Terms & Condition
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- The Site may contain information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website's operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During your visit, our web operating system will record :
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as "xyz.com" or "xyz.net" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourcollege.edu" if you connect from a college or university domain.
- The type of browser (such as "Netscape version X" or "Internet Explorer version X") that you are using.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
On certain SKD Academy web pages, we use "cookies" to help you use our websites interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site.
The cookies on SKD Academy web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser "session." The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another.
Information from E-mail You Send to Us
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization). This occurs when you are registering for online counseling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by SKD Academy, Filling up admission forms from SKD Academy. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.
Links to Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the SKD Academy website. But SKD Academy provides links to other websites. When you leave the SKD Academy website (www.skdacademy.co.in), you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. The privacy policies and procedures described here for SKD Academy do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information. Be informed. You are the person best qualified to protect your own privacy
The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
SKD Academy is not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the Provisional Admission Offer being published on net. The Provisional Admission Offer is for the immediate information to the candidates. These cannot be treated as original. Original Provisional Admission Offers have been issued separately and couriered by the University
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as :
During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening. The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction. The payment gets deducted from the payer's account and does not reach SKD Academy account or payment gets debited twice due to server error. We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the SKD Academy . If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.